Looking for the best FREE SEO tools? Your search ends here.
Increasing your website’s search traffic is REALLY hard.
But when you’ve access to the right SEO tools, you can easily grow your search traffic and rankings.
Although there are hundreds of SEO tools available, only a few of them are REALLY good.
So in this post, we’ve compiled a hand-picked list of free SEO tools to skyrocket your traffic.
These SEO tools help you with everything from link building to keyword research, backlink analysis, optimizing content, and more.
So are you curious to find out all the free SEO tools that offer excellent value? Let’s find out without much ado.
Table of Contents
- 29 Best Free SEO Tools to Boost Search Traffic in 2023
- 1. Google Trends
- 2. Google Analytics
- 3. Google Pagespeed Tool
- 4. SEO powersuite
- 5. Semrush
- 6. Serpstat
- 7. Moz free SEO tools
- 8. WooRank
- 9. Internet Marketing Ninjas
- 10. XML Sitemaps
- 11. Screaming Frog
- 12. Hootsuite
- 13. SmallSEOTools.com
- 14. Keywordtool.io
- 15. Google Adwords Keyword Planner
- 16. Answer The Public
- 17. Keyword Surfer
- 18. Ubersuggest
- 19. Rich Results Testing Tools by Google
- 20. Way Back Machine
- 21. SEO Analyzer from Neil Patel
- 22. Rank Math SEO
- 23. Google Search Console
- 24. SEO Site Checkup
- 25. Copyscape
- 26. Mobile-Friendly Test by Google
- 27. SEOquake
- 28. Seoptimer
- 29. Bing Webmaster Tools
- Final Thoughts
29 Best Free SEO Tools to Boost Search Traffic in 2023
1. Google Trends
Google Trends is an essential SEO tool that allows you to compare the popularity of search terms and trends.
You can use Google Trends to perform research on your blog niche topics based on geography. You can also research brands and compare to find out who is doing better organically.
For instance, let’s compare two popular SEO tools Ahrefs and Semrush using Google Trends.
As you can see, Semrush has more popularity in the last 5 years worldwide when compared to Ahrefs (in Google Trends). Similarly, you can compare any products, persons, businesses, or brands to find which has more popularity.
Benefits of using Google Trends:
- You can use it for product and market research
- Perform keyword research based on the trends
- Find out how popular a keyword or topic is (in any region)
- Discover seasonality of any topic and many more
- It’s totally free to use
Recommended Reading: How to use Google Trends to make money online in 2023
2. Google Analytics
To enhance your brand and to become successful in blogging, you need to understand your visitors and how they interact with your blog.
You can increase your search traffic with Google Analytics tool. It gives you information about your blog visitors. How much time they spend on your blog? From where they are accessing your blog? How many number of pages they visited? And many more..
It’s completely free tool. You just need a Google account to use this tool and of course, it’s free.
To make your blog more search engine friendly, you should consider start using SEO in every post. Optimise your old content posts for traffic. With Google Analytics, you can check what pages in your blog gets the most traffic. Once you have that data, improve those pages even better to drive more traffic.
How to use analytics data to skyrocket your search traffic?
- Sign into your Google Analytics account, click on ‘view report’ of any blog you want.
- You can specify date ranges from what time you want to check.
- Go to ‘top content’ at the bottom of the page that gives the information of what pages gets most traffic.
- Click on ‘view full report’ to get more detailed information. You can click on each link and check from where the traffic is coming.
- To know the majority source of traffic information, click on ‘Entrance sources there you will see ‘Entrance keywords’. Once you have those keywords, go to that particular page in your blog and do optimization accordingly.
SEO Tools Worth Trying:
- Semrush Review: Is It the Only SEO Tool You Will Need in 2023?
- Serpstat Review: Is it the Best SEO Tool?
- SpyFu Review: Is It the Best Competitor Analysis Tool?
- KWFinder Review: Is It the Only Keyword Research Tool You Need?
3. Google Pagespeed Tool
Is your blog site loading super fast? If not, you must start working on it very seriously. Your blog ranking depends on how fast your website is loading. The design you use in your blog should give a better user experience.
Google pagespeed tool helps to analyze your blog site speed on mobile and desktop platforms. If your blog site loads to fail fastly, you will lose traffic. Over 50% of web users, don’t look at the website if it does not load in 3 seconds.
You need to know your site pros and cons. Google pagespeed tool helps you with this. You can make your blog more mobile-friendly as it gives a lot many suggestions and recommendations based on Google webmaster guidelines for page load speed.
Some of the tips to be followed:
- Optimize images. You can use compressor and TinyPNG tools for this purpose. These are available for free. Without compromising on image quality, you can optimize the image.
4. SEO powersuite
It is one of the most effective SEO tools that you can use.
Try SEO PowerSuite Professional version (worth $299) 14 days Free Trial Now.
- Website Auditor: This tool shows you how to optimize at every step.
- Rank Tracker: It’s not always checking your blog results. To increase your brand, you need to spy on your competitors too. This tool shows you how your competitors are performing for different keywords. So, once having that data, make improvements in your blog and steal traffic from your competitors.
- Link Assistant: This is one of the best tools to find guest blogging opportunities. You can manage all your links and build partnerships.
- SEO SpyGlass: You can explore lot many backlinks of your competitors. I should say over 1,00,000 competitors backlinks. You can use this data and do link building for your blog.
First things first: Semrush is NOT a free SEO tool. So why did we mention it in the list? Semrush offers a 14-day free trial which is worth $129.95.
Semrush is an all-in-one SEO toolkit that offers over 45 SEO tools under one roof ranging from keyword research to competitor research, PPC, social media marketing, and many more.
Semrush also offers the world’s largest database of 20 billion keywords, 310 million ads, and 17 billion URLs crawled per day.
Here’s how the Semrush interface looks like;
As you can see above, you’ll find a ton of SEO tools in Semrush including domain overview, traffic analytics, keyword overview, position tracking, backlink analysis, and so on.
- You can analyze any website’s backlink profile and discover their backlink sources
- Discover millions of keywords locally and globally
- Run technical site audits to find and fix your site issues
- Track your keyword rankings daily
- Get tips on creating SEO-friendly content
- Analyze traffic of any website
- Track and analyze competitor websites
- Draft, schedule, and post content on social media and many more
You can read our in-depth Semrush review to learn how to use Semrush like a pro.
Serpstat is highly popular keyword research tool. You can analyze everything about your competitors. It acts as an all-in-one SEO platform.
It includes 5 tools:
- Backlink analysis
- Rank tracking
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Site Audit
With Serpstat, you can promote any single page in your blog with advanced URL analysis. You can find if there is any similar page with that URL and keywords relevant to that particular page and competitors.
It gives the information of what page has high rank and with what keywords. You can know what pages of your competitors gets the huge traffic. With this data, you can optimize your blog to increase your search traffic.
For any keyword you enter, it gives a list of search suggestions. You can also check how your ranking position and competitors’ position is changing with respect to keywords. You can take all of your under-performing blog posts to top with Serpstat.
7. Moz free SEO tools
Moz SEO tools, an inbound marketing tool that helps you to track SEO, links, brand awareness, content marketing and much more. We all know Moz pro is a premium service but they also offer few free SEO tools mentioned here.
- Mozbar: This browser toolbar gives you all information related to any link that gets displayed in Google search results. It’s Page Authority(PA), Domain Authority(DA), backlinks and much more. SERP overlay is part of Mozbar and so shows all these metrics.
- Open Site Explorer: It’s a powerful backlink analysis tool.
- Followerwonk: It’s a tool for twitter analytics.
Simply to say, Moz free SEO tools gives all SEO related information for your blog or website at one place. It gives you information of how your blog is performing against to that of your competitors.
Have you ever checked whether your blog is SEO-friendly or not? If not, you can find those details with WooRank. This tool gives review of any website instantaneously. It is available for 7 day free unlimited access.
It gives in-depth analysis of your blog like usability, mobile optimization and much more. To enhance your blog performance, you can use WooRank to monitor search engine rankings and backlinks.
The Woorank website report contains 8 sections:
- SEO which gives back link count and information whether site follows on-page SEO or off-page SEO.
- Marketing checklist.
- Information related to mobile optimization of your blog site.
- Various technologies which investigates blog site’s speed optimization, W3C standard compliance etc.
- Site’s popularity on social network.
- Site’s listing in local directories.
- Measures site’s popularity based on various traffic estimates.
9. Internet Marketing Ninjas
Internet Marketing Ninjas an SEO service company that offers few excellent free tools which are mentioned below.
- Find Broken Links, Redirects & Site Crawl Tool
You can use this tool 5 times per day for free. When it comes to optimising your blog content for SEO, links plays an important role. This tool checks both internal and external links on your blog. It will give the information of link redirects that helps webmasters to plan for link optimisation strategy.
Just enter your blog URL and select the number of pages you want to scan. You can scan up to 10,000 pages. If you want the data to be reported to your mail, you can avail that option too.
It shows you information about number of URLs crawled, number of internal and external HTTP error codes found, number of internal and external HTTP redirects found, number of internal and external links, page size and much more.
- On-Page Optimisation Tool
When it comes to on-page SEO, meta tags, alt text, anchor text in external links plays an important role. This tool checks for how many times the keywords repeated in content, checks title tags, meta description, number of links used. You will know how Google, Bing and Yahoo see your blog URL in terms of on-page optimisation. It’s completely free tool.
- Image & Link Analyzer
If your blog posts have excessively large image files, broken links, incorrect redirects then it is hindrance to search engine optimisation. With the help of this tool, you will know where the problem is.
Just type your blog URL and click on ‘Ninja Check’. It displays information about broken links, HTTP redirects, images that has no alt text, image file size, Based on this data, you can do necessary editions for SEO.
10. XML Sitemaps
Search engines preferable language is Extensible Markup Language. To feed data to the search engine, XML sitemaps plays a crucial role. If you are not using a sitemap of your site, you are doing a terrible mistake. A sitemap is what tells search engines what to crawl on your site when it gets updated with fresh information (blog posts, videos, comments etc).
If you want your blog content to be indexed by search engine, then you need to consider using XML sitemaps. It provides all the information related to your blog content to search engine.
You can get this work done very simple by using XML sitemaps.
- Go to XML sitemaps site, enter your blog URL. Click on ‘Start’ button
- Sitemap generates information about pages, XML file content, list of broken links. It will also give link to a sitemap file.
- Download it and keep it in the domain root folder of your blog site.
- Now go to your Google webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
Submitting XML sitemap to Google, Bing and Yahoo is crucial for better performance as it includes metadata that helps search engine to understand your blog content better.
11. Screaming Frog
If you are not sure about your website SEO problems, then head on to Screaming Frog.
This particular tool looks for those problems and reports you those problematic areas. Screaming Frog looks for oversized image files, broken links, duplicate pages and so many.
You can make use of these results to improve your blog SEO ranking. You can crawl up to 500 URLs at a time in free version.
If you are blogging for a while, you might already know the fact that social media is the new SEO. Social signals play a HUGE role in getting better search rankings. If you are ignoring the social media, that’s the biggest mistake you are doing. Because, the social media plays an important role in SEO success.
That’s the reason why I’m including a social media platform like Hootsuite in this post because I know the importance of social metrics. To promote new content, to engage with influential bloggers, to get opportunities hootsuite is one of the best platforms.
You can monitor social media traffic, track where your brand is mentioned, check for trending keywords. To drive traffic to your blog, you can use this information to optimize your content and status updates on social media accounts
To collect data, you need to perform extensive research and then analyze it to use it for increasing search traffic. This manual process is so time consuming. SmallSEOTools.com makes it damn easy for you.
It’s pretty simple to use. Below are the facilities it offers:
- Once you are done with the article, you can check for plagiarism.
- It gives rewrite suggestions if the article is not up to the mark.
- Gives suggestions related to position of keywords in the post.
- It checks for grammar mistakes.
- You can resize images to make it SEO-friendly.
- You can check how many backlinks are pointing to your blog post.
- It checks your blog site speed and it is highly essential to increase page rank.
- It suggests long tail keywords for the blog post.
- Checks for keyword density in the post and gives suggestions.
It offers much more facilities and it’s completely free tool that serves as an all-in-one SEO tool.
Keywordtool.io gives you more than 750 keyword suggestions for free. You will get more keywords including long tail keywords.
Based on Google, yahoo, bing, this tool gives your lot many keywords for free. Just enter your seed keyword and it frames long tail keywords that can be used in your blog posts straightaway to increase search traffic.
It uses ubersuggest’s letter adding feature and Google’s auto complete while giving variety of keyword suggestions.
15. Google Adwords Keyword Planner
If you want to know what kind of keywords people search for then you should use Google keyword planner. You need to have Google adwords account to use this tool and it’s free.
Give your seed keyword and it returns all sorts of information like what is the search volume for that keyword monthly? What is it’s competition? Etc..
It is free keyword research tool that gives keywords which drive traffic to your blog. It helps in finding right keyword for your blog.
Keywords are the life to your content and it is the basis for SEO. keyword planner gives lot many keyword suggestions but choose that has a decent search volume. Modify all your content in such a way that search engine loves it. Keyword planner helps in this regard.
You can give your competitor URL to know for what keywords their website is ranking for. One great SEO tip is to select keywords that has low competition in Google.
How you can use keyword planner for SEO?
- Create Google adwords account to use keyword planner and it’s free. Once created, login into adword account, click on Tools and select ‘Keyword planner’.
- It gives three different tools. Choose one tool at a time and search for keywords for your blog niche. Enter your seed keyword, location, product details, targeting country if any specific and click on ‘Get ideas’
- Whatever the tool you select, it will take you to ‘Keyword results page’ there you have two options one is ‘Ad group ideas’ and ‘Keyword ideas’. Check both the options for great keywords.
Remember, higher the “suggested bid” you mention, more the lucrative information.
16. Answer The Public
Answer The Public is an SEO tool that visualizes search queries and suggested autocomplete searches in an image called a search cloud.
Using this tool, you can easily discover what questions your consumers have.
Here’s how its interface looks like (once you enter a keyword term or phrase);
As you can see above, you’ll find a list of all the questions and phrases that people ask in search engines (related to the keyword you enter).
Benefits of using Answer The Public:
- Generate hundreds of new keyword ideas for any keyword term
- Discover frequently asked questions about any topic
- Free to use
- Find prepositions for any keyword
- Discover related keyword terms for your targeted keyword phrases
If you want to learn how to use this free SEO tool, make sure to read our Answer The Public review to find more details.
17. Keyword Surfer
Looking for 100% free SEO tools? Then, you must try Keyword Surfer.
Keyword Surfer is a free browser extension that helps you see search volumes along with related keywords directly in Google search results.
Once you enter any keyword in Google search, this browser extension instantly pulls all the keyword data along with keyword ideas and search volume.
Have a look;
As you can see above, for any keyword query you perform on Google search, you’ll find a list of relevant keyword ideas along with their search volumes.
Benefits of using Keyword Surfer:
- 100% free forever
- Get unlimited keyword ideas
- Find search volume of the keywords
- Find similarity of the keywords to target relevant keywords
- Discover the domain’s monthly traffic
- Identify the number of exact keywords for your top 10 competitors and many more
If you’re looking for a free all-in-one SEO toolkit, Ubersuggst is one of the best free SEO tools for you.
Here’s how the interface of Ubersuggest looks like;
As you can see above, it gives you an overview of any domain you enter along with organic keywords, paid keywords, estimated traffic, and so on.
Benefits of using Ubersuggest:
- Find the search volume and CPC data for any keyword
- Analyze any website’s backlink profile
- Get content ideas that attract the most social shares and backlinks in your niche
- Discover the estimated traffic of any website
- Find top SEO pages of any website or domain
- Discover paid keywords of any site
- Analyze any website’s domain metrics such as backlinks, domain score, etc
19. Rich Results Testing Tools by Google
If you want to show rich results (also known as “Rich Snippets”) for your website in Google search, this tool from Google is essential for you.
Rich results can include carousels, images, or other non-textual elements. You can use the Rich Results Test to test your web pages to see which rich results can be generated by the structured data it contains.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, if your page is already using rich snippets, it will show you whether your page is eligible for rich results or not. It also shows you warnings (if there are any) so you can fix them to get better rich snippets for your web pages.
Benefits of using Rich Results Testing Tools by Google:
- It shows test results for both computers and smartphones
- It is totally free to use
- You can check the results of your rich snippets in Google Search Console
- It identifies problems or warnings and suggests what improvements are worth making
20. Way Back Machine
Way Back Machine is a MASSIVE internet archive where you can discover over 617 billion web pages saved over time.
They currently have 25+ years of web history accessible through the Wayback Machine and here are some of the amazing stats.
- 617 billion web pages
- 28 million books and texts
- 14 million audio recordings
- 6 million videos
- 3.5 million images
- 580,000 software programs and many more
In fact, anyone with a free account can upload media to the Internet Archive.
Why is it helpful?
Want to see how your favorite website looked like when it was launched? Try Way Back Machine. It provides multiple screenshots that help you analyze how a domain or website looked like (in the past).
For instance, here’s how our blog looked like (in 2010);
Benefits of using Way Back Machine:
- You can use it as a citable and sharable reference
- You can easily find out how any website looked like several years ago
- You can find a video archive of the past
- You can discover audio, software, images, etc of the past
- It’s free to use
21. SEO Analyzer from Neil Patel
- SEO Analysis helps you to fix all kind of SEO errors to increase your blog ranking. The report has complete analysis that guides you step by step.
- Every wants to write a content that goes viral. If you are aiming for it then content marketing report that this tool generates helps you with it. It shows you all the popular articles on your blog.
- It is very important to prioritize things and marketing checklist report that it generates prioritizes things to increase traffic and sales of your blog. So, you can focus on important things.
- Competitive analysis report tells you why your competitors are doing better than you and where your blog lack it.
With every valuable information, you can increase search traffic.
22. Rank Math SEO
Want to increase your search traffic? Start using Rank Math plugin.
Rank Math is a powerful plugin for WordPress that helps you easily optimize your content with built-in suggestions. It also offers a wide range of features such as keyword tracking, sitemaps, schema, SEO analysis, and many more.
Here’s how the interface looks like;
Benefits of using the Rank Math plugin:
- Offers an easy to follow the setup wizard
- Helps you easily optimize your content for better rankings
- Easily import settings from other SEO plugins such as Yoast, AIO plugin, etc
- Helps you with local SEO and add code related to Knowledge Graph
- Offers Google Search Console Integration
- Helps you with keyword rank tracking
- It is compatible with almost all WordPress themes and page builders
- Helps you with image SEO to automatically add ALT tags to images
- Control which pages are indexable
- You can perform a detailed SEO analysis to identify your website issues
- Offers LSI keyword suggestions
If you want to know more about this amazing plugin, read our in-depth Rank Math SEO review to find all the details.
23. Google Search Console
Google Search Console is one of the essential free SEO tools for all website owners. It helps you measure your website’s search traffic and performance. You can also identify all your website issues that are affecting your site’s performance in Google.
You can use your Google account to connect your website to the Google Search Console to improve your rankings.
Here’s how Google Search Console looks like;
As you can see above, you’ll get an overview of your website and performance on Google search.
Benefits of using Google Search Console:
- Find out which queries bring users to your website
- Analyze your site’s impressions, clicks, and position on Google Search
- Identify and fix your site issues
- Submit sitemaps and individual URLs for crawling
- Get email notifications when Google identifies issues on your website
- You can use Google Search Console’s URL Inspection tool to understand how Google Search sees your pages
24. SEO Site Checkup
SEO SiteCheckup is also one of the best all-in-one free SEO tool. It analyzes your blog in every category and gives the summary that includes numerical score for your blog.
SEO Site Checkup tool presents the result after performing 45 checks based on the following sections:
- Speed optimizations: It performs checks on compression, page size, server speed, caching etc..
- Common SEO issues: It checks keyword usage, code to text ratio, robots.txt file, XML sitemap, SEO-friendly URLs, W3C standard compliance etc..
- Mobile usability: It checks how your blog looks like on mobile devices, whether it is mobile-friendly or not.
- Server and security: It includes all the security related stuff like. It checks if any unnecessary access, malware attacks, sensitive information and suspicious blacklists.
- Semantic web: It checks whether site is using structured data or not.
- Social media: It checks the share counts of your blog posts on social media sites.
To achieve better search engine ranking, you need to optimize both hidden and visible content on your blog.
It is a free plagiarism checker tool. How this is important is, duplicate content decreases your blog ranking in search engine results. So, you need to make sure that there is no duplicate content in your blog, scan your blog with Copyscape tool.
You will come to know where else your blog content is used and so you can take preventive measures against it. Make sure to stay away from duplicated content as it affects your search rankings really badly. Always go for quality over quantity and use unique titles, meta description and text to get better search rankings.
26. Mobile-Friendly Test by Google
Billions of people are using mobile devices to browse online. If you’re looking to get more conversions, traffic, and sales, you must make your website mobile-friendly.
So what’s the best way to find out whether your site is mobile-ready or not?
Use the Mobile-Friendly Test tool by Google. It’s one of the best free SEO tools from Google to find whether your site is mobile-responsive or not.
You just need to enter a page or URL to see how your page scores.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, if your site is already fully responsive, it will show as “Page is mobile-friendly”.
If your site is not responsive, you can read our guide to make your website mobile-friendly.
Benefits of using Mobile-Friendly Test by Google:
- Easily test how a visitor can use your page on a mobile device
- Discover how easily users can access, read, and navigate your site on mobile devices
- It offers you suggestions for improvement
- Totally free to use
It is available as a browser add-on for almost all browsers. To know SEO related information of any blog or website, this tool is very useful which includes information of Google index, Semrush rank, last updated content and much more.
Many SEO professional prefer this free tool. You can compare URLs and domain, check internal and external links, performs on-page SEO audit.
SEOquake offers these features:
- SEObar which gives the summary of any webpage that you are browsing with SEObar.
- SEO dashboard provides all information related to Page Authority (PA), Domain Authority (DA) and backlink details with just one click.
- Gives detailed analysis of SERP overlay.
- With keyword analysis, you can know the detailed information of all the keywords that are found on the page.
With the above data, you can fix optimisation issues for your blog.
Seoptimer checks your blog and suggests improvements if needed. It grades your blog based on UI, Performance, social activity, SEO and security.
- It checks in HTML header, meta description, keyword consistency, body content, backlinks, broken links etc. It gives suggestions where to modify and tips how to increase search traffic.
- Your blog performance depends on how fast your site is getting loaded. It gives the detailed file sizes and suggestions where it can be minified.
- Mobile users are more when compared to desktop users. The traffic to your blog boosts up by 60% if you your blog UI is mobile-friendly. Seoptimer suggests what areas can be improved.
- It analyzes your social campaign activity and engagement. You will know whether it is weak or strong.
- You need to make sure that no malware attacks occurred on your blog. This tool gives if any weak areas in your blog. It certifies with rating.
- It gives overall suggestions in a point wise to make your blog better.
The data given by Seoptimer helps in making editions in blog wherever possible to boost search traffic.
29. Bing Webmaster Tools
What’s the second biggest search engine after Google? It’s Bing.
Although Bing has a search engine market share of just around 2.66% – that’s millions of searches every day.
So if you’re looking to increase your traffic from Bing, you must create a free account on Bing Webmaster Tools.
Bing Webmaster Tools is a free Microsoft service that helps website owners to add their sites to the Bing crawler so they show up in the Bing search engine.
To put it simply, Bing Webmaster Tools is to the Bing search engine, what Google Search Console is to Google.
Here’s how it looks like;
As you can see above, Bing Webmaster tools offer you everything from sitemaps to URL submission, URL inspection, search performance, and more.
Benefits of using Bing Webmaster Tools:
- Understand what leads people to your website
- Discover what people are searching for
- Access to reporting tools
- Find out how many sites link to your site
- Gives you access to keyword research
- Access to SEO reports that show you errors found across your website and many more
Browse more SEO Tools:
- Semrush 14 Days Free Trial: Try Pro or Guru Account for Free Now
- Semrush vs Ahrefs: Which is best Tool?
- Moz vs Semrush: Comparison of two premium seo tools
- Semrush vs LongTailPro: Comparison of best keyword research tools
- Best SEO Software for Agencies in 2023
- Best SEO Tools for Mac to Skyrocket Your Website’s Organic Traffic
- Best DIY SEO Software Tools & How to Use Them Like a Pro
- 5 Powerful SEO Tools Free Trial: Unlock SEO Potential
I know this post is a monster guide where you can find out the information about the best FREE SEO tools.
Without SEO, it’s hard to boost your traffic and sales. Content, SEO, design are the main key elements for a successful blog and undoubtedly SEO plays a big role. The above-discussed SEO tools are good enough to learn more about SEO and bring better search results to your sites.
Did you like this massive post around SEO tools? If yes, do share it with others so they can become better at SEO without spending money. What are the other free SEO tools are you using and missed in this post? Let us know in the comment section.